Brilliant experience from Kutchenhaus

Ecosse's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“Brilliant experience from Kutchenhaus”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by Ecosse (1 review written)

After looking at a number of kitchen suppliers we decided to opt for Kutchenhaus for a number of reasons. The main ones were quality of the product, layout of displays and customer service.
The Braehead store, near Glasgow, offered all of these in abundance with all the staff extremely helpful and well trained. Must mention Caroline, Kay and Wendy who helped make the process from start to finish as smooth as possible.Ok, payment was required at the start and delivery 6-8 weeks but we were prepared for this. We decided not to use Kutchenhaus fitters as we had other work to complete first. As it turned out the price for Kutchenhaus fitters was almost identical to our own.
When delivery day arrived (after being kept fully informed) I was really impressed how well packaged the items were and of course the units are fully made up, not flat packed, like other suppliers.
During installation (and at completion) my fitters were really impressed with the quality of this kitchen and they should know as they fit all type of kitchens. A request to change the underlights (due to electrician oversight) was immediately sorted and a refund given on the return of the lights. All other minor changes were dealt without fuss.
To sum up, I would highly recommend Kutchenhaus and would be my first choice if I required a new kitchen again.
Lastly, I find it very strange to read of the negative comments about Kutchenhaus as my experience was the total opposite in every way. I did read these comments and after initial concerns this completely melted away. So if you want a real quality kitchen and great service get along to Kutchenhaus.
They may not be the cheapest but they provide quality of the highest standard.

• Braehead, Glasgow