Superb. Highly recommended & better than the rest.

Daniel_Watford's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“Superb. Highly recommended & better than the rest.”

Written on: 08/06/2012 by Daniel_Watford (0 reviews written)

I started designing a new kitchen with Wickes over a year ago, the process didn’t go too smoothly and was fairly messy with no attention to detail. I cancelled the project with them pretty early on.
This year I started the project again but this time with Kutchenahus after seeing an add on TV.

I was a little bit wary in dealing with a company that didn’t have a showroom in the South, near me but I needn’t have worried. The difference in the way I was dealt with in comparison to my local Wickes was like night and day.
After the initial survey, David from Kutchenhaus technical team helped me with the design process and his patience and attention to detail was amazing. He was constantly looking for ways to not only improve on the design, but also to keep the costs down, all the time accommodating any changes I wanted to make, even at the last minute. Once the design was finalised the order was placed and I sorted out the finance through them at very good terms.

Roughly 8 weeks later the kitchen arrived early morning at the pre-arranged date and a few hours later the team of fitters, headed up by Craig arrived. What a bunch of guys! They were extremely professional, hard working and very tidy. After two days of fitting I had a kitchen that exceeded my expectations. The units are very well built (not flat pack like most of the other makes), the draws and cupboard doors have a lovely soft-close action and the overall fit and finish is of the highest standard.

In summary, Kutchehaus have an excellent team who hand-held me through the entire process. They bent over backwards to give me what I wanted, within my budget and Craig’s team did a superb job, even sorting out a bunch of stuff that wasn’t their responsibility. In fact the fitters are returning in a few weeks to replace a draw front that had a very very small paint chip on it.

Highly recommended.

I honestly can't believe I dealt with the same company as those who's submitted the negative reviews..

Daniel Loshak