Great service, great kitchen

ngermain's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“Great service, great kitchen”

Written on: 06/06/2012 by ngermain (0 reviews written)

We recently bought a new kitchen from Kutchenhaus Hull. The store team and designer were great with us, very friendly and helpful without trying to push for a hard sell. We looked at different kitchen manufacturers but Kutchenhaus was the only one that gave us what we really wanted. Their choice of units and colours are far better than the others we looked at. They were slightly more expensive but as we have a relatively small kitchgen, it was still a very competitive price and looking at the quality of the kitchen now, it was definitely worth the extra!

The kitchen arrived 10 weeks after our order (as agreed) and it was fitted within 3 days of delivery. Our fitter Adrian Hedges was fantastic. He worked fast and very well making the whole process as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend him too if you are looking for someone to fit your kitchen.

I am really delighted with the final product which is really great looking and really good quality. Delighted with my new kitchen. Thanks!