You get what you pay for – 7* Quality & Service

WigginsL's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“You get what you pay for – 7* Quality & Service”

Written on: 20/03/2012 by WigginsL (1 review written)

In April 2011 we bought an older sixties bungalow that needed completely gutting and modernising. This was the first time we had ever bought a kitchen so having decided on the work to be done and build schedule I then spent several months looking for a kitchen.

I went everywhere you can think of and it is fair to say I was exhausted with looking at either poor quality, badly finished and/or overpriced kitchens. There was even an element of despair creeping in that I wouldn’t get what I wanted without bankrupting myself.

Purely by chance I came across a Kutchenhaus advert and that weekend I drove from Winchester to Sutton Coldfield to have a look in their showroom.

The first thing that struck me was how thoughtfully the showroom had been put together and the vast selection of kitchens on display. The second thing that I noticed was how well finished the products were in comparison to the products I had seen elsewhere. The third thing was that the products had some innovative solutions to some of the issues I had with the space in my kitchen. One specific I took up were the special corner units which included a very smart corner sink unit. Finally the thing that got me fully engaged in buying was the staff and their knowledge/professionalism. Their advice was invaluable and resulted in me signing up the following weekend!

From that point on we had regular calls with updates on any minor changes needed and when the delivery was due the delivery drivers and fitters were friendly and very helpful making the whole experience easy for us.

Our kitchen has now been fitted and looks stunning. So thank you Jay for designing and fitting our beautiful new kitchen. You may not be the cheapest but you are the best with a value for money in quality and service that could not be matched elsewhere.

• sutton coldfield