worst kitchen i have ever had

lianne's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“worst kitchen i have ever had ”

Written on: 31/08/2011 by lianne (1 review written)

all i can say is i would never buy off them ever again my last kitchen was flat pack and 100% better than this one i have got now. i had the whole lot off and so did my mum the day my kitchen was fitted i went to put washer on and it did not work had to wait 10 days to get it fixed then 10 month later it went on fire. then one off my doors fell off on my turning door and i am still waiting for them to fix it 1 year later. i have had the pipe under my sink changed 3 times and it still leaks and as for the sink that is ment to be stainless steel it is rusty makes me laugh. i could just go on and on they never ring u back the person that u need to talk to is never there or in a meeting.
my mum kitchen is just as bad the sink is rusty to her dish washer had to be fixed in the first week and her cooker had the wrong wires on it and was lucky it did not go on fire. her tape does not work probily and the pipes under her sink leak to and have been changed twice.

if anyone was thinking of buying one off them i would not bother the best place for mine now would be the tip i cant wait to get a new one i am going to dump mine in the chester store they can have there s**t back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chester

Branch Visited

• Kitchen

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Richardedyedy's Response to lianne's Review

Written on: 09/09/2011

Your grammer is shocking!!!!!!!

Guest's Response to lianne's Review

Written on: 07/12/2011

know exactly how you feel, made payment of £31400 in Feb 2011 and Im still waiting for items to be fixed and replaced. the worst company I have ever had the missfortune to deal with. They are definately a company that takes the money and doesnt care. wouldnt reccommend them to my worst enemy.

Sturluson's Response to lianne's Review

Written on: 07/11/2011

Lianne,

Sorry to hear about your problems with your kitchen, but can I point out that the majority of your above complaints do not relate to Kutchenhaus furniture directly. Rather, you appear to have had problems with a number of your appliances and sinks/taps. Can I point out that the appliances etc. are manufactured by other companies, and while I cannot comment on the appliances you chose, you cannot hold Kutchenhaus responsible for their performance. You should have been able to get a replacement had you contacted Kutchenhaus.

As I said, Kutchenhaus is responsible for the performance of the furniture (units, worktops etc) ONLY, and therefore your review does not reflect Kutchenhaus as a whole.

My advice would be to go to the store you bought from and explain your situation. Also, with all respect please check you grammar and spelling as it can be rather hard to identify exactly your points.