DON"T EVEN GO NEAR! - Please read it will save you a nightmare!

KutchenHATE's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“DON"T EVEN GO NEAR! - Please read it will save you a...”

Written on: 13/08/2011 by KutchenHATE (1 review written)

I know many people write fake hate reviews and even fake good reviews, but please believe me when I say this review is the truth, in fact I am prepared to stand up in court and testify to that.

We went into the shop just after Christmas and ordered the kitchen, very nice showroom, nice staff, very attentive.

Then it went all wrong, horribly wrong. The kitchen only started to get fitted in July, and now we're halfway through August and it is still not fitted.

So here's the catalogue of very serious issues:

They have left LIVE sockets, yes LIVE sockets hanging out of the walls, I have a primary school age daughter who could easily be killed right now!

They left a radiator leaking everywhere, tried to ring their installation guys same story as other reviews THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED. I have to pay £150 to get an emergency plumber on a Saturday Evening to sort it out.

The delivery guys dropped one of the wall units, three weeks later and I am still waiting for a replacement.

Other items came wrong size or missing items, I could go on and on but my hands are shaking with anger.

I have instructed solicitors to pursue them for damages etc, and I am going to get my kitchen fitted to my expectations.

I am also considering forming a group to tackle this firm head on as a group of consumers who are unhappy with their service as I know there are probably hundreds out there. as a single voice you have no power as a group we could get this firm to stand up take notice and sort out their customers with what they paid for.

• Trafford Centre

Branch Visited

• Whole New Kitchen excess of £20k

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Whatthehell's Response to KutchenHATE's Review

Written on: 15/08/2011

You have my sympathy - this is a truly awful company. I regret every moment (and penny) I have spent on this company. Anyone out there thinking of going to KutchenStink - avoid and you will save yourself a lot of stress.

I am interested in taking action against this company.

Splitlink's Response to KutchenHATE's Review

Written on: 19/08/2011

Shocking! These guys need shutting down!

Whatthehell's Response to KutchenHATE's Review

Written on: 15/08/2011

By the way, beware of Kutchenhaus putting pressure on the 'Reviewcentre' to delete your eview - that's what they did to me until I proved to the reviewcentre the lies that Kutchenhaus had told me and also said I was willing t defend any lible actions from Kutchenhaus.

Also you will notice that as soon as a bad review is written about Kutchenhaus, a good one will arrive straight away to knock you off the no 1 spot - very, very suspicious.