Fabulous furniture, fantastic fitter!

Aerocat's review of Betta Living - www.bettaliving.co.uk

“Fabulous furniture, fantastic fitter!”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by Aerocat (1 review written)

We had our bedroom fitted with Valentino wardrobes, cupboard and drawers. The furniture is faulous. A very high standard (as pointed out by Jo, our sales rep). Our fitter, Steve Maybury, was a pure gentleman and extremely hard working.
He did take longer to fit than planned but we didnt mind as he is a perfectionist and did a faultless job.
We are so impressed, we have just called (3 weeks later) to add another couple of units!
The only criticism I have is we were advised the the length of time the initial sales rep is here and the surveyor would only be 1.5-2hrs each, but in reality it was 4-5hrs each! Again, they need to ensure the job is correct so I would rather that than have any errors but you need to plan this time as the first visit almost made me late for my evening job!
We found all the staff professional and friendly and we wouldnt hesitate to recommend Betta Living to anyone.

Bettaliving1's Response to Aerocat's Review

Written on: 14/12/2012

Hello, thanks for taking the time to share your recent Betta Living experience. Great news to hear you are so pleased with your new bedroom. Trish Thompson on behalf of Betta Living.