All Round Satisfaction

Wonderdog's review of Betta Living - www.bettaliving.co.uk

“All Round Satisfaction”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by Wonderdog (1 review written)

I visited my local store with a question about fitted wardrobes.The salesman was very helpful he showed me the products that he had on display, and suggested a free no obligation visit from a designer. Peter the designer phoned to confirm his appointment and turned up promptly on the designated day. I was quite blunt and said that I did not want a long sales talk, just measure up and give me a price. Our bedroom is a difficult shape and I was doubtful as to whether he could produce a design. He did this without complaint. We were so impressed with his design and price quote that we asked for more information. After seeing the quality of the product and the promise of very good quality fitting service we signed up for our new bedroom.
After our plans were submitted the surveyor come out to check over and proof the sizes. Again we had a phone call to confirm a date and time , and Jack turned up as arranged. He was very efficient and drew us a working plan so that we could visualize the finished room. Jack also went over the financial arrangements and made sure we understood everything that was proposed. He was very friendly and efficient in all he did.
The next call we received was to confirm all of the details and that the plans were in place for manufacture to begin.
Three weeks later we had another call from the Delivery team to arrange a date for the units to be delivered. On the day of delivery we were called by the driver to say that he would be at ours within the hour. When he arrived all of the timber needed for the job was carefully taken upstairs to our room. I was very impressed by the thoroughness of the delivery team, they checked the route up to our bedroom for and signs of damage to walls and ceilings as there was none we signed a paper to that effect. After delivery I had to check the walls and ceilings again to make sure the team had not damaged our property, I again signed the form to say there was no damage caused.
The big day. We had a phone call the previous evening from the fitter to say he would be here at 8am Peter arrived as arranged, I showed him to our room and he set to. I had expected the wardrobes to be pre built but they weren't, they were just a lot of boards if various sizes and several packages. Peter showed his skill and efficiency in building the units by himself. He worked continuously until 6pm by which time he had constructed all of the wardrobes, bridging units and draws. He returned the following morning at 7.45am and again worked continually until 2pm fitting the doors,draw fronts and putting sealant around the edges of the units to finish them off perfectly. Peter was a very pleasant man who was very thorough and his attention to detail was perfect. I was very impressed with his standard of workmanship. He was careful to clean up all of the packaging, Wood offcuts and sawdust.
Thank you all at Betta Living for all of the professionalism shown at every stage of the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Betta Living to anybody who is considering buying fitted wardrobes.