Sliding Wardrobe from Betta Living

PamG70's review of Betta Living - www.bettaliving.co.uk

“Sliding Wardrobe from Betta Living”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by PamG70 (1 review written)

After searching the internet for a company who could supply and fit a wardrobe, we booked an appointment with Betta Living. We were visited in the evening at 6pm (thinking it would take an hour to discuss) - it took 4 hours and she left at 10.30pm!! It was hard sale - when it didn't need to be, we were going to buy anyway.
The order was quite expensive about £3K, but very confusing process of paying bits here and there across the weeks. The customer service people were friendly but very pushy to try to get fitting appointments (to get their money I assume).
The wardrobe fitters were good - they arrived on time and got on with the job. I felt I could leave them to it and not have to stay in all day.
Steve and Matt were the fitters and were very good.
The wardrobe itself is great and looks good and all fitting etc all work and its now 2 months since it was fitted and I have had no problems.
However, the company Betta Living does feel a bit stuck in the 80's in terms of its sale and customer service approach - a bit double glazing sales in how I felt like I'd been treated.
Job No: 480721

Barry_Rourke's Response to PamG70's Review

Written on: 15/08/2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Betta Living experience. Good news that your installation went to plan and you are happy with the quality of the furniture. Thanks for including your job number this will enable me to look at who worked on your project, I will take on board your comments about us being stuck in the 80's - although it is how we have done it since the 60's. That said, you have been kind enough to take the time to review us so I will take the time to discuss your comments with my colleagues. In the meantime, thank you for your review and your custom. Barry Rourke on behalf of Betta Living.