My toilet bacame BLUE

petinny's review of Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner

“My toilet bacame BLUE”

Written on: 20/07/2011 by petinny (1 review written)

I came home with my power plus, expecting to get rid of lime and marks in the toilet. It was dirty so I did what I was told sprayed the blue fuid up and around in the toilet, and waited for six hours or so.
I came back and flushed and brushed the toiletsink with good energi, and got so frustrated, the sink had turned BLUE and though I've tried so many time with other stuff I cannot get rid of the blue color in the toilet!!!
I won't use this stuff anymore, and I will tell anybody NOT to buy this ever....

• Unbearable

Smell

Guest's Response to petinny's Review

Written on: 25/08/2011

dear Sir
that why We Ecogreen company to use Ecofriendly products.Though the person who has said you to keep it for six long hours has totally mis guided you and so your sink turned blue.

Try our Ecofriendly products
for Tolile bowl cleaning i suggest you to use " Cleenol Apple toilet Cleaner". Cleenol is UK based company.

Please feel free to contact at:
ECOGREEN