Written on: 21/11/2012 by angela_forbes (2 reviews written)
I've been using this product for years.
It's the best to prevent your hands drying up.
A little goes a long way, so it does work out economical in the long run.
And the fragrance is uplifting.
Encrusted items can be given a squirt with some warm water and after about 10 minutes - 1 hour later, the detritus just comes away.
I don't like the red caps, I wish they were still white.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" BEST mould remover ever!!! Buy this! " Read More
Written by LovelyLaurie
" My house is Flash clean " Read More
Written by catsholiday
" A more eco friendly washing up liquid " Read More
Written by Herbrob2
" Harpic power plus & Bleach " Read More
" Wow with a capital W! " Read More