I would always recommend

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

CC13's review of Yamaha P85

Yamaha P85

“I would always recommend”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by CC13 (6 reviews written)

I would always recommend pianos and keyboards in the Yamaha range. Whether you are a beginner or a professional in music; you ALWAYS get great bass quality from the Yamaha, at least in my opinion you do and I have never owned anything but Yamaha's. I have played other models of keyboards etc, but I would never really want to own anything other than Yamaha, unless it was to have a piano, and then I would have to say I would love to own a Steinway; but on the whole? Yamaha is always going to be a great bet for the sound quality that you get from them in general. Always sound great over all frequency ranges, but especially in the bass, and I find that with Yamaha's you don't lose that bass quality, like you do with other keyboard models to some extent you can really hear the loss of bass; but you won't with a Yamaha, and this is very well priced. So I would recommend.

• Sound Quality