terrible food. do not eat here

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

julesy39's review of The White Horse, Bearsted www.thewhitehorsebearsted.co.uk

“terrible food. do not eat here”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by julesy39 (1 review written)

Took my wife here for her birthday 19/10/12. We have eaten here before and the food was good, so today we returned. I ordered chicken with hot piri piri sauce my wife had prawn and scallops parcels. We ordered mixed olives as niblles to have before dinner. After 45 minutes are dinner was delivered to the table, my chicken was very dry and the salad was even worse. The piri sauce was the same asy wifes sauce for her parcels butthe simply added paprika, nothing like piri piri. I had 2 mothfuls and had to take it back.I explained the situation and they offered a refund of my meal. He then said he would bring the olives out, I refused them as they were supposed to be a nibble before dinner. The wifes food was not much better. The place is very nice and I expected better especially as a pint of Perino is £4.40 and a glass is pino is £7.15!!!!!!!!!

The place is the white horse in bearsted, Kent.

Be warned

• British

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Intimate