Kenwood JE550 Juicer a healthy way forward.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

laurenthornton's review of Kenwood JE550 Electronic Juicer

Kenwood JE550 Electronic Juicer

“Kenwood JE550 Juicer a healthy way forward.”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by laurenthornton (1 review written)

I never really put much thought into health when I was younger and new nothing of vitamins and what good they can do for our bodies,and how our bodies need them to function get stronger and grow properly.
That was until I had my children and being healthy and fit means ever so much more to me now,because being around to watch my children grow up is the most important thing to me now.I no a little bit about how to keep myself healthy I no that fruit is the most tastiest thing that is packed with vitamins and different fruits have different vitamins that help your body in different ways. This is where my Kenwood JE550 juicer came in, blending down healthy fruits into lovely drinks is a wonderful way to enjoy being healthy.
You will get around 200ml per one large orange so if you use five you have got yourself a litre of pure natural orange juice that is full of vitamin C that all your family can enjoy and stay healthy drinking. This product is easy to use and easy to clean and can be bought at a reasonable price.
Overall its brilliant I have had mine around a six months and have had no problems at all with it but if it does decide to break I can assure you that I will be off to buy another one.

• 1 - 6 months