The best of the best...

• Style

• Service & Support

Ellenh122's review of JR Ultra 8000 Juicer

JR Ultra 8000 Juicer

“The best of the best...”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by Ellenh122 (1 review written)

I bought the JR Ultra 8000 because I was looking for something that gives the best juice possible in the most convenient way. I have juiced for years to control my arthritis and have had some very good juicers but never one that does everything well.
Well, now I have the 8000 and really think it is the best of the best. It looks great and hardly takes up any room in my kitchen which is fairly small. I juice often at unsociable times and this is perfect because it is so quiet no worries about waking people up. The juice quality is of course the most important thing for me and the 8000 performs beautifully on the note. The juice is tasty, fresh and rich in colour and never seperates and the pulp is the dryest of any juicer I have owned. The Auger is different to any other Auger I have seen its really chunky and the strainers feel really solid. It feels like it will last forever.
The clean up is incredibly easy. That was important for me because my arthritis makes it difficult to clean other juicers but I just run water through the 8000 with the cap closed and then rinse under a tap it is so easy.
The smoothie maker is surprisingly very good considering its not a blender I have made some really nice green smoothies and although I have only used the frozen dessert strainer a couple of times they have both tasted lovely and refreshing.
The packaging was also fantastic and the Juicy Retreats service is second to none. I made a mistake on my delivery address and it was sent to the wrong place. Juicy Retreats customer service dealt with it extremely quickly I am so impressed.
A fantastic juicer that I am getting such good use from and great service by the company. Highly recommended 10/10

• 1 - 6 months