Jobless? Talk to Westhill Consulting & Employment

thomlarry685's review of Westhill Consulting and Employment - www.westhillconsulting-career.com

“Jobless? Talk to Westhill Consulting and Employment”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by thomlarry685 (1 review written)

Westhill Consulting and Employment was first introduced to me by my friends who graduated the same year that I did. But during that time I had just accepted a job offer so I declined the idea of checking the website that time.
But then again in the long run as I was dealing with the same routine everyday I got completely bored. i was in a contractor position that didn't challenge me. It feels stagnant, the culture did not value professional development, and there were some strange dynamics/politics going on. But that was not what is important here now.
Serendipitously, an agent from Westhill Consulting and Employment called me to follow up around this time, so I listened and gave it a shot.
They have found an opportunity at one company that they thought I could be a good fit for. They asked me if I could visit their office for an interview. They interviewer was simply the best and made me feel at ease.
He asked questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my next position, and she got a feel for my personality so she could assess whether it would mesh with the company. He was really accommodating. I never felt intimidated at any point, friendly yet the professionalism was still there.
Then things moved very smoothly and quickly after that, I can’t believe I didn’t go for then sooner. It feels like I wasted time working for something I’m not happy about. Heir dedication to their job is remarkable. The speed at which everything happened is probably one of the best things about them. It illustrates how hard and well Westhill Consulting and Employment are well deserving of a credit, respect and worthiness in the business. They are really up to the benefit of their client, they won’t stop until things are done and you are satisfied.
Through the whole process and even now, Westhill Consulting keeps in touch and is always available and ready to help. Now we are talking about customer service huh! This is exactly the reason why I recommend this to every person I know.
If you've been applying to places left and right but can't seem to get your foot in the door, get in touch with Westhill Consulting and Employment. Not only will they open doors for you, they will give you the scoop on the company you're interviewing with and coach you through the entire process.
Now here I am more that satisfied with my job now. I do not feel like I am working, no stress and all maybe because I just love what I do now. Thanks a lot to Westhill Consulting and Employment.

Stefanieebersbacher's Response to thomlarry685's Review

Written on: 26/10/2013

Do not waste your time with Westhill Consulting and Employment

I am very much thankful for Westhill Consulting and Employment for providing me such a neat job pretty much instantly after I was kept in employment for well over a year. On the other hand, these days all that they appear to do is send me an email every week that lists all their vacancies. And the thing is I don't appear to fill any of these jobs, it doesn’t fit me so why the heck do they send me these vacancies.

But then again I tried to email some of these positions and they just don't get back. Then I have emailed about Next mail and yet the jobs still there. I was distinctly underwhelmed by the service I received from Westhill Consulting and Employment. I can't say that Westhill actually done anything for me aside from my last job, I mean they were like good at start but will leave you behind afterwards. I still get job alerts from them and there is only ever one or two jobs listed on them, one of which isn't actually a job, it's just them looking for a bank of people to use should any jobs come up.

I tried calling their office but they were as if unwilling to meet me in their offices to discuss potential job options, instead referring me to their website, which wasn't a good start.

Now my only concern is that other people will receive better service that what I experienced or better yet do not bother to ask help form Westhill Consulting and Employment because they need to improve their service. They need to focus on the people coming to them a lot more and provide a more personal and responsive service.

It's probably not worth signing up with them because if you are looking for better to hedge your bets if you're looking for work these days think twice if you’d go for Westhill.

So I heard this story from someone I know, she was broke recent college grad, just landed a non-paid internship instead of an entry level position but she was happy with anything. She needed a little part time job where I can get cash to manage my bills and what not. So went to Westhill because it promised to get her a job then and there but she got disappointed, like what I was expecting.

When she went there she was immediately given a job prospect, all she had to do was go over there and be interviewed. What Westhill doesn't disclose is that all these shops are the same. Fast paced NYC bodega type small cafe/restaurants which somehow seem to consistently employ a certain race. Then nothing anymore, it was just a waste of time.