The only site to offer you more

AggieG's review of Vivatic - www.uk.vivatic.com

“The only site to offer you more”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by AggieG (1 review written)

Vivatic is a really great site. True they have glitches in their technology, but that's life - nothing is 100% guaranteed.

When I first joined I was doing just Populus and New Vista surveys at £1 each. I didn't bother with the other surveys as it was always so simple and straightforward to do one or two of the others, and let's face it, there isn't always time to do back to back surveys most days.

When the writing test came up I went for it - got myself 4/5 in the test, and since then I've been lucky enough to seriously bump up my monthly earnings and make some worthwhile cash just working from home. More recently, there are micro jobs that you can do to help you gain access to the writing test. However, the quality of your writing will need to be quite good - good grammar, spelling, the ability to put together sentences that make good grammatical sense, the ability to write an article in a beginning, middle and end fashion, logically and articulately. It's not for everyone, but if you can score well, you'll get the jobs and there are usually plenty.

Good luck, and don't be put off by the negative reviews you might read - there are plenty of us that fare very well on Vivatic and we need to speak up too. There will always be a few bad eggs with a bad luck story, but don't get caught up in it, and keep it in the back of your mind that hard and honest work pays! ;-)

Eddiegr's Response to AggieG's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Well said!! Good review that isn't based on emotive rants.