Reed www.reed.co.uk Review

sarahjane45's review of Reed www.reed.co.uk

“Reed is the most terrible recruiting agency. Reed...”

Written on: 25/01/2012 by sarahjane45 (1 review written)

Reed is the most terrible recruiting agency. Reed accountancy gave my CV to an employer told me they loved it and that I would be offered and interview after getting me to go to their office which was miles out of my way just to sign up with them. Nothing ever came of it and the people who work there are useless I don't receive any jobs I don't hear back on any applications I make. Reed Global are terrible, I applied to a job attached my CV they send me an email asking me to attach my CV, guess what’s on the attachments in the email they just sent me? Yeah that’s right my CV so they clearly got it so why are they asking for another one.
All in all if the job is advertised with Reed you just get called into sign up because they probably get money for getting you on their books, then you never hear anything. They are the worst company to apply o a job with.
Also I’ve contacted them several times to tell them their site is broken with the fact that even if there are 20 jobs that day in the drop down search menu only 8 will appear in the main window, but they insist that’s not their problem.