Start to Finsh - www.aphrecruit.co.uk

meah's review of APH Recruitment

“Start to Finsh - www.aphrecruit.co.uk”

Written on: 05/04/2012 by meah (1 review written)

www.aphrecruit.co.uk -

I had been looking for a job in education for a while but did not have any relevant experience. Having searched the net I used this company for a teaching assistant training course as they also offered a recruitment service also.

They helped me from the beginning by training me on a teaching assistant course. There were 7 units in total and each was sent via email,once completed I sent the test back then I received the following unit once my test had been marked. I really enjoyed this course and benefited from it. There was tutor support also, but I did not use that.

They also offered a CV re-writing service, which I did not take as I feel I could do that myself, after completion of the course however they did get me 3 interviews and on my final one I got the job.

The only flaw I can think of is that they can take a couple of days to respond to some of your queries. But on the whole I recommend this company.

Meah

Matthewstevens's Response to meah's Review

Written on: 13/06/2012

Hi, Please advise as to which school it was you got placed into ?