Best watch repair service in Staffordshire!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Valiants4Eva's review of The Watch Lab - www.thewatchlab.co.uk

“Best watch repair service in Staffordshire!”

Written on: 27/02/2013 by Valiants4Eva (1 review written)

I recently used the Watch Lab in the Potteries Shoppoing Centre, Hanley, Stoke on Trent for alterations to my Emporio Armani wristwatch.
After trawling the net and sending various emails to Armani, and then Fossil (who Armani said were the UK contact point), i ended up in a cul de sac, getting no further than when i started.
I have used the same Watch Lab on various occasions. the last being to fit a new battery in my girlfriends Tag Heuer and to have it cleaned.
I called in on the off chance that they would be able to help and spoke with Sarah. They ordered the additional links for my watch and i paid.
Only 9 days later, i got a call saying the watch was ready for collection. Upon collecting the watch, Sarah had given it a complimentary clean for me and i was completely satisfied with the job.
I will always go back to the Watch Lab in Hanley because the service is exceptional.
Many thanks to the Watch Lab, Potteries Centre, Stoke on Trent............and keep up the good work.
Michael Hall,
Stoke on Trent.

• Potteries Shopping Centre, Hanley, Stoke on Trent.

Branch Visited