Rude Assistant Manager in Buffalo, NY

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Swarovski

“Rude Assistant Manager in Buffalo, NY”

Written on: 05/07/2013

I have been a customer in Rochester NY for years since the boutique opened. I was always treated fairly but unfortunately they do not have the merchandise I really want, so I venture now and then to the boutique at the Walden Galleria in Buffalo NY. They always charge me shipping if I call from Rochester to order a piece that cannot be order on their website. It's funny because the website does not charge shipping, yet the boutique does!
So when it cost me an extra $9.00 to mail a necklace, I was told by another employee that seeing I was "Part of the Swarovski family" I was not going to be charged shipping but the assistant manager who is very aggressive and obnoxious, charge me anyway. When my husband called her on it, she actually hung up on him. Is this the way to do business? the jewelry is expensive and I should take their guff? I think not. He was not rude to her but wanted to know WHY they keep charging me shipping. I think it's one whacky company with whacky sales crews. I don't think I will buy any more Swarovski. Very upset with them!

• Walden Galleria