Pushy staff members

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Green + Benz

“Pushy staff members”

Written on: 20/07/2013

I went in to the chesterfield branch knowing i wanted to buy either a pandora clip or charm as i was given some birthday money and told to get them in particular.

When i went into the shop i was given space to look round which is good. But once they saw me trying to choose someone came in to get them out for me to look at. Another good point.

Once i got the ones i liked out i couldn't decide as the initial one i saw online wasn't there. They then said well try them on your bracelet you get a better idea...once they'd taken it off they told me my bracelet requires rearranging to be balances. Well actually i quite like my bracelet in the order it is thats why i've left it that way.

When i was seen to be swaying to some earrings they starting telling me that i need to buy clips as my bracelet doesn't look right without it and will start and become damaged. Well i don't have many charms and its been like this for a long time if, even she didnt have clips on hers yet and had more charms.

In the end i walked out i just felt like a sale instead of a customer with valid opinions. As if they'd of sold me the clips i was looking at be £100 rather than the £40 that the earrings cost that i liked. Before this though i've never had a problem with the shop and always get good customer service but i noticed that staff had changed.

Green And Benz's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2013

Dear Customer

I am truly sorry that your recent experience at Green + Benz didn't live up to expectations. As the Managing Director and owner of the business, I take on board all feedback.

I should therefore like to speak or meet with you in person to listen directly to your feedback, apologise, and see what I can do to ameliorate the situation. I would be really grateful if you would kindly contact me directly to potentially arrange to meet?

Kind regards,