Owner/Chef, Rude-Ignorant. BURNT PIZZA!!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Cano's Pizzeria, Dungannon, Tyrone

“Owner/Chef, Rude-Ignorant. BURNT PIZZA!!”

Written on: 25/02/2012

I had been a regular until my last visit. I had noticed the standards drop in my past three visits. This time after sending back my pizza twice because it was BURNT was getting beyond a joke.
Nevertheless my wife finished her Pizza which was average. I was willing to give the place another chance until I got the bill and asked for my Wife's unfinished soft drink to be taken off as a good will gesture as I wanted to leave ASAP and get something to eat. When confronted by the Rude an arrogant owner (CHEF) who had no form apology and asked why I hadn't ordered a third Pizza! Obvious I thought!. I had said I was a regular customer who had in fact took my dad an the family for his birthday and recommended his resturant to other people.This fell on deaf ears as he shrugged his shoulders and said "So What!.He refused to take the drink off. So its was my fault I sent the Pizza back, his fault we will not be back. So if your looking for crap food at a reasonable price with below average service, this is the place for you.

• Italian

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual