Hopelessly slow website

Guest's review of Sainsbury's Bank Internet Banking www.sainsburysbank.co.uk

“Hopelessly slow website”

Written on: 30/03/2013

I have spent the better part of a saturday afternoon trying to log on to this website. It is so painfully slow and is not getting anywhere. The entire security process is extremely painful and even though I have entered the correct details it throws me out. After couple of calls and attempts, I managed to get in and it doesnt get any better. This website is so slow and primitive, it should be shut down. It is without a doubt my worst online experience in the last several years.

• 1 year and over

Used service for

Disgruntled51's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2013

I entirely agree with this review. I am certain I entered all the correct login information only to be denied access and forced to ring them again to get an activation code. without doubt the worst experience of my online life.