Public Liability Insurance

lukefreeman's review of Ashburnham Insurance Services - www.ashburnham-insurance.co.uk

“Public Liability Insurance”

Written on: 27/03/2012 by lukefreeman (1 review written)

I was introduced to Ashburnham Insurance by a friend who had recommended them for Public Liability Insurance. He had shopped around with many companies and found them to not only be the best price but they also gave a far more personal touch than other companies who were just call centres reading from scripts all day!

I ended up doing my liability policy online which was really easy and saved me about £50 on my renewal price. When I read through my confirmation I realised that I had made a spelling mistake (something I do all the time with my fat fingers!) so gave them a quick ring and they changed it over without any issues (or charging me admin fees!) and resent my documents over on an email within minutes. Perfect, as I needed to show it for a job I was doing that day.

I'm one of the many that have a dislike of insurance companies but for the first time in about 25 years of buying insurance, I have been impressed. Well done Ashburnham!