Oh my god, I love this song

hanta's review of Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox

Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox

“Oh my god, I love this song”

Written on: 09/11/2011 by hanta (6 reviews written)

I didn't know Death Cutie for Cab before they made that soundtrack for Twilight New Moon. At first, I didn't really like it but when I saw the depth of the lyrics, I immediately fell in love in this song that now I listen to it everyday.
It's not at all the kind of music I'm used to listening. I'm more a fan of symphonic rock but I like the rythm of "Meet me on the Equinox" too. When it's fast, it follows the mood of the lyrics: happy days full of hope and love; and when it slows, the lyrics talks about sadness.
The other reason why I like this song too is because I'm a great fan of the twilightsaga, so I come to like everything new that is related to the movie. The video clips of the song too is fantastic with that mixture of brown, black and white. It's fresh and new and I love it.
I also listened to "There are different names for the same thing" and I found if very moving.

• Many and various