My Dream Machine Gaggia Ice Cream Maker

• Style

• Service & Support

123happyicecream's review of Gaggia 74500N Gelatiera

Gaggia 74500N Gelatiera

“My Dream Machine Gaggia Ice Cream Maker”

Written on: 16/03/2012 by 123happyicecream (1 review written)

This machine is well built and quiet to use. Bought mine from Hart of Stur, delivered next day. Makes the most amazing ice cream and sorbets. The machine is well made and easy to use. I have read in some reviews it is hard to clean, but I disagree, very easy. Machine is heavy so you have to have space in your kitchen as it is not a put away item, but then who would want to hide it away. This machine has a built in freezer which you set for 5 minutes, then pour in your mixture, set timer for about 20 - 30 minutes, job done. I have made my ice cream using the built in bowl, as I prefer it to the removable one.

Instruction book is good, with lots of exciting recipes for ice cream, sorbets and cold drinks.

My grandchildren will love me even more !!!

Before I made my purchase I looked at other makes and decided the Gaggia was the best on the market. When the ice cream is finished, the machine switches itself off, all you have to do it eat the ice cream.

• Under a month