A LEAP OF FAITH !

• Quality Of Service

Guest's review of IVA www.iva.co.uk

“A LEAP OF FAITH !”

Written on: 19/09/2012

You may think that "A leap of Faith" is an unusual title, but that is exactly how I felt at my time of greatest need. There is a myriad of options on the internet and to put it simply - WHO DO YOU CHOOSE FOR HELP? I took this leap of faith with Indra Weight of Vincent Bond & Co and I am glad that I did. Here is a summary of my experience.

Having a level of debt that you cannot control can be a very painful existence. Financial stress can soon morph into physical & emotional stress which can only lead to greater problems. If you have debt (no matter what the amount) YOU MUST SEEK ADVICE!! I thought and pondered for a long time trying to find a solution on my own. I was unsuccessful until I took the bold decision of seeking help. This is not an admission of failure. People can suddenly find that their circumstances have changed quite dramatically and soon spiral downwards into a mountain of debt. An IVA should not be considered as a quick fix. It is a structured, focused plan, on helping you regain control over your finances. I have had my IVA accepted and the feeling of relief cannot be measured. I wholeheartedly recommend Vincent Bond & Co but especially Indra Weight to guide you through the process. Indra is not judgemental and her pleasant telephone manner was both reassuring and comforting as she navigated me through the different stages. If you are struggling and can't see a way out, then I implore you to pick up the phone and take that first small step to regain control - I'm glad I did.

• Quality Of Service