Probike Vintage mens bike

From 1 review

Buzzard1's review of Probike Vintage

Probike Vintage

“Probike Vintage mens bike”

Written on: 30/06/2013 by Buzzard1 (0 reviews written)

I wanted to get back into cycling again, & looked at a number of classic style bikes. Some are expensive & no doubt excellent machines ,but I'm not into long distance cycling any more, just cruising along country lanes. A friend bought a similar Probike some time ago which is in daily use,& trouble free. It seemed a good recommendation so I have recently bought a Probike Vintage.
It has the classic style I wanted with modern features such as 7 speed gears & V brakes. Comfortable to ride it has a solid feel on the road.
The Probike Vintage is fairly heavy ( but so is a Pashley ) , It is certainly not cutting edge technology, but a well built bike that in my opinion represents good value for money.

Harryt212's Response to Buzzard1's Review

Written on: 16/05/2014

My daughter loves this bike to