Written on: 14/09/2011 by dibbler1
On September 5th my wife and I went on to one of your holiday complexes, Angelik apartments and pool in the vicinity of Sadari Corfu Greece.
From the beginning of our holiday at this apartment complex there was issues.
• My wife asked for a menu from the bar within 4 hours of arrival, at which the person stated “No food “and promptly removed all menus from the bar. This after being informed by your representative of the services at the accommodation.
• The following night my wife stood at the bar with 5 euro’s in her hand and asked for a cup of tea and was ignored.
• The swimming pool had pond life, you could not see the bottom and had not been cleaned for some time, later confirmed by other guests that nothing had been done for 2 weeks at that time.
• The people running the complex were heard having a very loud domestic issue at sometime after midnight with screams and the appearance of some violence on their children and wife the following morning.
• The bar man offered free drinks to teenage girls for sexual favours
• People could see in an hour of arrival that something was wrong and promptly left. So why could not you’re reps cotton on there was a problem and made some sort of an effort to inform us of any progress, or couldn’t they be bothered just like the owner of the complex.
So taking these issues into account I did not relish the idea of vacating my apartment for my flight home at midday and waiting in these conditions for my flight home at 13:00 hrs on the Tuesday morning, taking into account that I was informed by your representative that there was no courtesy facilities to store luggage, 14 hrs in this pigsty is unacceptable.
We were offered, and took the option, along with other disgusted travellers to take the offer to move to the Natali due to loss of facilities.
When we arrived we felt this is how it should be, with a proper reception and bar, a lovely pool and clean facilities, however this was marred by the fact that we were in effect dumped by your reps,
Because when it came to the end of our holiday, taking into account we were supposed to vacate at midday, there was nowhere to leave our suitcases as the bar was locked and shut. We felt this would be open at about 8 in the evening, as it had been the previous night, but No.
When myself and my wife returned at 21:30, taking our valuables with us all day and leaving our suitcases near the bar area, we found the place in total darkness and anything vaguely resembling customer service none existent. We sat in darkness until 13:15 waiting for a coach with fellow travellers with children in the dark.
What the hell is wrong with you people do you not understand basic customer service.
A disgusted customer of Olympic holidays.