Perfect place to unwind & relax!

HillFarmJane's review of Torquay, Somerville Hotel

“Perfect place to unwind and relax!”

Written on: 19/01/2013 by HillFarmJane (1 review written)

We have just returned from an overnight stay at The Somervile for a birthday treat. It was the perfect choice. We live in Devon and chose Torquay purely as we were visiting the theatre there and wanted to be able to walk. The Somerville was perfectly positioned to explore Torquay seafront and town. The atmoshere was calm, relaxed and very stylish. As it was a quiet winter weekend we were upgraded to the Torwood Suite which was wonderful. Extremely comfortable and well thought out. There was a small fridge for my wine and proper wine glasses to enjoy it in!! Fresh milk available for you teas and coffees etc. Little bowl of jelly beans - yum! Great shower, quality bathroom products and lovely fluffy towels. Central heating very efficient (we left snow at home before heading to the coast!), if anything we should have turned it down as the bedroom was warmer than we are used to. I very much hope to return to The Somerville (if I ever manage to drag my man away from the farm again!).