Do not book 1-800

• Location

Guest's review of Travelodge

“Do not book 1-800 ”

Written on: 31/08/2014

August 14th needed a one night stay looked on internet saw travel lodge in Va.Beach Va. was within budget. Called for reservations and they gave me a 1-800 number to call.Did call yes the woman said had one across from the boardwalk. yeah it sounds great.Told me the conformation number said would send e-mail but didn't.Called gave me adress shore drive my husband said thats not across from boardwalk.I told him I asked the lady she said it was.Called 1-800 the man said yes its across from boardwalk gave him my cof. number. Of course when we got there could't find went to vistors center nice lady said no that adress is on the bay 12 mikes down the road. Called again man apoledgized said he would move our reserv. to Travellodge on the oceanfront. Another lie that man as rude as could be said no we wouldn't do that no one called him I asked could he help us no!! 2 hours have passed we still are on the phone. Lies just keep rolling. We drove to the 12 miles down the road to a Travel lodge a little run down but the man in that office was so nice got them to give us 2 hours the next day our 2 little boys got to enjoy a little. But the thing is the whole time I was tring to get our reserv. they on the phone were tring to get me to buy into whndyam mabe not spelled right but if the lie to you on the phone about where you are staying and could of got nicer place at the bay for less money but this company really wanted us to buy into this vation club why don't hotels go ahead book your own reserv. instead of using a liying pushy i-800. I fill you wasted my time and money,but thank you I will call mr. J for being so nice not rude and no helping ocean front man and liying 1-800

• Va. Beach Va.