Ignored when contacting Heas Office

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Guest's review of Travelodge

“Ignored when contacting Heas Office”

Written on: 03/03/2013

This is a copy of letter I wrote to Head Office 4 weeks ago. My complaint is that I have been totally ignored!
"We stayed at Ringwood Travelodge following a funeral. I had booked on line thWe had a funeral in Bournemouth to attend on 8th Feb and as we live in Derbyshire we booked a room at the Ringwood Travelodge for that night.
When we went to book in, we were told that the booking was for 31st Jan. When I queried this, a very pleasant young man at reception told us that we weren’t the first people that day to have the same problem!!!
I do totally realise that I should have checked my booking details but I was upset when making the arrangements and have NEVER made a mistake like this before. I am wondering if their booking system reverts to current dates whilst actually processing the reservation.
We did pay for a further room and had a very comfortable night, except for worrying about the double charge!!
I am therefore hoping you might consider waiving at least some of the charges and help out 2 poor pensioners that obviously need their eyes tested."

• Accommodation

• Location

Alfiepops's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

Oh dear. Subsequently Travelodge has given us a refund of the original invoice. It's taken them ages but I LOVE them!!
Alfiepops