Awful

• Location

Guest's review of Travelodge

“Awful”

Written on: 10/02/2013

My wife and I arrived late at a room we had confirmed at Travelodge Cardiff M4 westbound, only to find it freezing. The receptionist told us that we were not operating the controls correctly. 20 minutes retrying we had to call the receptionist for help, he could not get the heater to work before telling us that this was the last room and that he had no others to give us. After another load of wasted time in reception failing to find an alternative room we had no option other than to drive through the night to our home in Leeds. Presently it is impossible to contact Travelodge, no phone numbers, emails are ignored and trying the wed chat facility always results in being disconnected. To be let down in this way NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THIS COMPANY ! My advice to others, is pay slightly more and use another chain, that does care about its customers.

• M4 Cardiff (westbound)