LOTS OF RATS IN THE CAR PARK

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Guest's review of Travelodge

“LOTS OF RATS IN THE CAR PARK”

Written on: 07/01/2013

We reported a major rat problem in the car park at the travelodge Monmouth to environmental healt and made a complaint to head office. My new car broke down and to cut a long story short we had to be transported home fron the travelodge on a transporter the wiring had been chewed throught by the rats Travelodge say they do not own the car park it is rented so will not pay my £225 repair bill The car park was full of rubish there was poor house keeping around the hotel bins with bags of rubish by them. The staff at the hotel were helpful letting me use the phone as there was no pay phone avalible and mobile reception poor THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN BUT DECOR & FITTINGS A PAST ITS BEST

Dsowen's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2013

I can't believe the problem is still there. We came home early from this place in August last year due to there being rats running around everywhere.

David Owen

Andy1958's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2013

Oh yes they were all over the place in December and travelodge say they are not their rats so will not pay to repair our car

Very poor support Will NEVER USE TRAVELODGE AGAIN will advise all on the problems we had STAY CLEAR a £19 room not worth the added costs

I love wildlife but not rats in travelodge car parks !!!!!!!!!!!!