Encountered Nasty People!

• Location

Guest's review of Travelodge

“Encountered Nasty People!”

Written on: 25/11/2012

This was one of those rare times, when I checked in to a motel (7/22/2012), and this experience was TERRIBLE! As I walked in, inquiring about a room for the night, the person on duty spoke in a very unfriendly manner. Very gruffly, he demanded my driver's license. Since the price was reasonable, I reluctantly stayed the night. When I walked to the assigned room, I saw that it was not ready. I walked back to the reception area, and, very annoyed, the man asked was I wanted. I told him that the room was not ready. He assigned me to another room. Same story, where that 2nd room was NOT ready! He came out of the office, swearing, and assigned me to a 3rd room. Fortunately, it was OK. I almost demanded a refund. That is one place that will NEVER see me again! This was also one of the worst places, where the courtesy was completely absent! Certainly that one man, who was staffing the reception desk on the afternoon/evening of 7/22/2012, is in the wrong business!!!

Travelodge Flagstaff