Dirty rotten hole!

• Facilities

• Location

Rodden's review of Travelodge

“Dirty rotten hole!”

Written on: 09/10/2012 by Rodden (1 review written)

Newcastle central should be avoided at all cost! Especially the £230 I paid for 1 night. The reception area was chaotic, however, the girl on reception was very pleasant despite having a queue of people all angry at the state of their rooms. My room stank of smoke and was shabby and dirty. The bathroom sink had smears on the underside of the sink. The splash back behind the toilet hadn't been cleaned for quite some time, if at all! The bedroom walls had marks all over them and the carpet was stained. I have saved the best for last! The small bed which was intended for my son was stained with urine and
At breakfast we were given plates with added dried bits the dishwasher couldn't quite get clean. Needless to say we declined breakfast. I have sent 2 emails to travelodge and have been offered an e voucher for £50 off my next stay. This hotel should carry a health warning saying people stay at their own risk!

• Newcastle