Written on: 23/07/2012
It's not safe. The lights blew up twice during our 3 nights stay there. The night lamp's wire was cut. They just put electrical tape. When i pulled the extension cord to charge my phone, the wire came off and it blew up. We could'nt used the blow dryer coz the outlet was not working. We called service to have it fix, the person that came was too rude. She said she'll fix it later coz she's busy. I'm just glad nothing bad happened to my 3-year-old daughter in my niece who played on the table where the night lamp was.
" Staff and management rude. And aggressive " Read More
" 5 day tour to Torquay with Travelstyle 27/6/2016 " Read More
Written by MickWootton
" Best city hotel " Read More
" BEWARE!!!THEY DOUBLE CHARGED ME AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY " Read More
" Bitten by bugs " Read More