Horrible!

• Facilities

• Location

Martagracia's review of Travelodge

“Horrible!”

Written on: 05/07/2012 by Martagracia (1 review written)

I tried to stay in the travelodge of San Clemente but I did not last one hour in there. The hotel itself is tiny and far too expensive for the quality of the room. The service was horrible and the man followed us to the room only because he was searching for my son who was not staying with us. He searched for him and questioned him about whether he is staying with us...told us he would charge and that we were not allowed to have visitors. The fact that he was looking through the hotel for my son really angered me because he was going to stay with friends not with us. We tried to cancel or reservations and he wouldn't allow us. In the end we left and went to the Hampton inn which was right next to the unpleasant hotel we tried to stay in. I'm very glad I did not stay one night in that hotel also because it was too noisy from the hotel being next to the freeway. Do not stay in that hotel, not worth the money you pay.

• San Clemente