weymouth the royal

• Facilities

• Location

leighton3's review of Shearings Holidays

“weymouth the royal”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by leighton3 (1 review written)

first the front door windows were dirty,entered it was colder in the hotel than it was outside.evening meal was terrible,small and uninviting,water glasses on table were dirty. salt and pepper empty,and no sauces.that was friday. saturday i was under shower when water stopped. rang reception to be told they would send maintenance,so i waited, half hour later nothing sat still with hair conditioner in my hair.so rang my dad in next room he went down to desk,they gave him a key for another room on the next floor to try,still no water.went back to my room,maintenace then turned up took my shower head away . water came back but now i had no shower.i couldnt do my hair in my sink as it wasnt a mixer tap..so i went in my dads room ,done my hair in his small vanty basin with mixer taps.HARD WORK.this all took over an hour. breakfast was over by then, i was offered breakfast but it was to late we had an appointment in the town 9.30. i was so mad a no one came back to me to say how long the maintenace man would be,did even ask how i managed to do my hair.

• Weymouth