Days Inn Milton Keynes

• Facilities

• Location

neopog's review of Days Inn

“Days Inn Milton Keynes”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by neopog (1 review written)

I stay here a while back and wasn't impressed. The bath looked dirty, there was make-up on the pillow and the walls where very thin resulting in a bad nights sleep. Breakfast in the morning consisted of very cheap, salty and gristley sausages that made me want to vomit.
I thought I would give the place benefit of the doubt and returned for my 2nd stay at £65.95p for the night (politely declining the breakfast this time). My room seemed a little cleaner than last time but once again the walls are so thin I was kept awake by what sounded like a gypsy couple arguing in one of the other rooms, I waited half hour hoping they would quieten down before getting dressed to go ask reception for a new room. The staff where helpful and gave me a new room, but due to the thin walls and slamming doors in the corridor, I'm afraid it was another bad nights sleep so I won't be returning for a third time.

• Milton Keynes