Written on: 12/04/2013 by marjandel (1 review written)
My husband and I stayed at Quality Inn hotel in Plano Parkway (Plano, Texas) for a month in March 2013. Here are pros and cons:
Pros: Great Location, accommodating manager (Claudia), good size rooms
1. Long time stay does not get same housekeeping service (weekly service, maybe) and supplies.
2. roaches in the room
3. room was not vacuumed when we arrived as there were broken glass all over the floor and they were there all through out our stay
4. no dusting or cleaning of the furniture for the entire month we were there. There was a dead roach stuck to the clock radio when we arrived and it stayed there for the whole month.
5. very basic continental breakfast. One toaster for the whole hotel, one side did not work at all
6. furniture needs cleaning. Stains on the carpet and pretty much all the furniture
7. We felt the heater did not work properly, sometimes it heated the room and sometimes it blew out cold air.
8. having a laundry room for the guests was great, but it cost a little too high and the heater did not dry the clothes at all in one run even with a small load. You probably need to do two loads which would cost 3 dollars.
We did get a good price on our month stay but honestly next time I probably pay a little more and stay some place else.
" Awful " Read More
Written by cox1e
" Hotel food not up to standard " Read More
" Retirement Dinner Banquet for our Pastor " Read More
" DO NOT STAY WITH THIS COMPANY!!! " Read More
" Brilliant really good stay, food was awful!!! " Read More