DO NOT TRUST

• Facilities

• Location

Keysha's review of Choice Hotels

“DO NOT TRUST”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by Keysha (1 review written)

I booked 2 nights at a Quality Inn in Alachua Florida August 3 and 4 through hotels.com. They did not provide towels to me the entire stay and I asked the front desk many times, I flagged down a house keeper who told me she was not allowed to give me towels per the front desk. There was mold in my room. My shower over flowed and they brought my husband a mop and bucket and made him clean it up himself. When I advised that this was an unpleasant stay and I was documenting and taking picture to file a complaint the hotel manager begain screaming and yelling at me to get out of her hotel. She called the police on me forcing me to leave because I said I took pictures and would file a complaint. Then when I checked out management refused to provide me check out paperwork. They stated they would issue a credit yet I have not recieved my money back for this unpleasant stay which cost me $176.

• Alachua, Fl