NEVER BOOK ONLINE @ ACCORHOTELS.COM

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

P1nc's review of Accor Hotels - www.accorhotels.com

“NEVER BOOK ONLINE @ ACCORHOTELS.COM”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by P1nc (1 review written)

I wanted to book a room for July 6th and 7th. However due to some error this became July 28th/29th. I booked June 12th. Immediatly I called to set things straight. I was flabbergasted by the service provided, they basically tell you its bad luck and the error cant be corrected. If you cancel you lose all your money and right for room. Never have I been treated like this at a reservation service. Normally they are willing to help, especialy with something booked more then a month in advance. But this BOOKING SERVICE only cares for money. No human element involved.

DO NOT BOOK with this ONLINE service, if anything goes wrong they are NOT willing to cooperate in ANY WAY. You will be treated like a bag of cash, the more they can get out of you the better. No service whatsoever if anyting goes wrong. They just see oppertunity for emptying you further. I do not understand such service, I for one am sure to NEVER book with this company again, just because they treated my this way. They could have made me a satisfied customer by helping me, Id be willing to pay extra to have the mistake corrected, but now Im not willing to EVER do business with them again, and strongly urge others to not do so either, unless you like being treated like a number and a cashbag.