medequip-uk - can't even get 'making up stories' right!

• Waiting Time

• Cleanliness

isolation's review of Medequip - www.medequipuk.com

Medequip - www.medequipuk.com

“medequip-uk - can't even get 'making up stories' right!”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by isolation (0 reviews written)

This company were supposed to deliver daily living aids for my partner following brain surgery.

They left a message saying they would deliver when we were at hospital. I called to ask if could be in the afternoon, they said this wasn't possible as they could only specify 10-4pm.

I asked for it to be delivered on a different day.

I called them later to ask a question about an item and they said that the delivery day hadn't been changed but they would do it now.

On the requested delivery day, they hadn't been by 4pm. I called and they said that the delivery was delayed and it would definitely be here by 5.

I called later and they said that it wasn’t even on the truck.
They promised to call back several times and didn’t.
They lied and said I had arranged an afternoon delivery on a different day.
They said that they tried to deliver at this alternated time, couldn’t and left a card.
I was in then anyway.
They then told a fairy story that between trying to deliver and going to the van to get a card, the driver was called away on an emergency (!!!!)
They then said the driver tried to deliver at the wrong address (!!!!)
This meant that I waited in all day needlessly. It meant that I couldn’t drop off a prescription for living aids for my partner and meant they were delayed 4 days. It meant the aids they were supposed to deliver were 3 days late…. But more than this, they continued to lie to me and treat me as though I was an idiot.
They deliver items to many very sick people each day. I hate to think that they treat those less fortunate to me in the way they treat me.
They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered and I felt that many staff have a ‘couldn’t care less’ attitude.