Apollo Hospitals, Noida; Gastriciti Review

• Waiting Time

• Cleanliness

Guest's review of Apollo Hospital, Noida

Apollo Hospital, Noida

“Apollo Hospitals, Noida; Gastriciti Review”

Written on: 28/09/2011

My name is Simar arora and I am 21 years old.Right from the age of 18 I have been suffering from severe gastric pain. But from the recent past ,every two days a week I go through Constant Pain in my stomach, Nausea and Vomiting. Since I reside in Sector 37 of noida, the nearest hospital I landed up was Apollo Hospital,Noida. After Confirming my appointment via phone,I met the Gastroenterology speacialist.He asked me to go for the stomach acid test.Once the report came out,I was told that I am diagonised with severe gastricitis. And for this I had to follow up the medication process very strictly.The Doctor prescribed me Amoxicillin, Mylanta, Pepto-Bismol. Along with this he asked me to change the diet,and skip apple juices and rather opt for carrot juice, coconut water.
The Treatment showed its results right after few days and I am glad that I am fit and fine now.

• Gastroenterology