Amazing -Taught me to able to become a Professional

Guest's review of Monach Farm Riding Stables, Cambridgeshire

“Amazing -Taught me to able to become a Professional ”

Written on: 19/04/2013

Monach Farm has been amazing. They have taken me as a returning to riding 30 something having had 20 years out of the saddle and given me the encouragement and tools to become a professional within the horse industry.
4 Years ago I sat on Jak on the lead rein for my first lesson. Since then I have been able to progress using the wide variety horses to hone my skills....part loaning a very sweet welsh mare who I hacked to the moon and back and hunted a few times. Before finally moving on to one of the big lads who taught me about schooling and improving a horse. I was able to compete him at local Dressage, Showjumping and One Day Eventing.
They have also helped me achieve my Level 2 NVQ and also a National Diploma.
I am now lucky enough to own my own one day event horse and am being trained locally by a 3* event rider and also by the the British Olympic team Dressage instructor.
I work as a travel groom, taking care of, traveling and preparing horses for competition.

I am sure many people will not want to go as far as me... However Monach Farm is Highly Recommended for learning the grassroots skills of good horsemanship/riding....