Monach Farm Riding Stables

arlenejackson23's review of Monach Farm Riding Stables, Cambridgeshire

“Monach Farm Riding Stables”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by arlenejackson23 (1 review written)

I started riding 3 years ago at Monach farm. They were always encouraging and helpful. I took part in themed days and went every Sunday until I was encouraged to ride without help. The owner always told me it comes in stages and she was right it took time. I loaned my first pony after a really good adult camp called Foxy who took me from beginner to novice I think. I did several more adult camps and eventually went looking for my own pony to stable at the yard. Now I own my own horse a beautiful Hafflinger and the support and help I have received has made a dream come true for me. I cannot express the professionalism and support they have afforded a middle aged rider who has been able to realise a childhood dream. I would not hesitate to recommend their teaching methods, ponies and staff to anyone who would like to ride as a hobby. Monach Farm is a farm not to be missed by anyone.