Highly Recommended - Great Place to learn!

katmoo21's review of Monach Farm Riding Stables, Cambridgeshire

“Highly Recommended - Great Place to learn!”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by katmoo21 (1 review written)

I stumbled across this review site by accident, and I wonder if the reviews below are actually about the same Monach Farm riding stables that my daughters have attended for the last 6 years...

Over this period I have found the staff nothing but polite and accomodating. My children have grown into confident riders and regularly attend the pony club and holiday sessions. Indeed, the 3-day holiday camps run during the summer holidays are a highlight of the year for my kids!

A few years ago my eldest child had a serious accident. The one thing that kept her going on her road to recovery was the thought of being able to ride again. With the help of all the staff at Monach Riding Stables she was able to get back in the saddle, and has extra support (at no extra cost) during her lessons. As she walks through the stable yard to her lesson she is always greeted by everyone in a friendly manner, and is made to feel no different to the other more able bodied riders.

I cannot recommend Monach Farm highly enough - the staff are friendly, the horses and ponies well cared for and the range of activities and lessons on offer is exceptional. I guess the one thing that speaks for itself is the number of adults and children who ride there.. If you are looking for riding lessons, then go to Monach Farm... but make sure you call first to check that they aren't fully booked!