homely, great, perfect, happy, fun, fair

Morancw211's review of Darlington Stables, Cheshire

“homely, great, perfect, happy, fun, fair”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Morancw211 (1 review written)

Darlington stables is the best riding stables in cheshire actually to be fair the best ridng school in england. It has wonderful and kind ponies including : Princess, Boe, Star, Fizz, Pepsi, Shannon (Shan) Monty, Prince, Silver, Della, Ginger, Holly, Sunny, Teddy, Milly, Jack, Smartie, Cara, Honey, Bella, Brian, Lilly, Pearl, Dancer, Belle, Cindy and all of the foals. It has the kindest dogs there, May, June, Spike, Minty and ivy and it did have chickens. No the lessons arnt over booked they have the right ammout of people in the lessons and it isnt owned by ten years olds they just happened to start to ride earlier so they have alot more exsperience and they are aloud to lead and look after the horses / ponies. Janet the riding teacher is alot of the time doing lessons and she has always been there for the horses, for their birth and for illness but they always get better but sadly not all the time the foals survive but janet is the nicest person anyone could ever meet.I have been riding at the stables for 4 1/5 years and i can almost jump the size of one table and the size of another table on top of it but a bit of the legs cut of so that is quite big. Janet gets along with all of the riders and their parents. She says that i am very load and that if i miss a lesson or go on holiday her and all the riders ( my friends )would miss me and i am not suprised because they are all so nice to eachother. All of the horses are fantastic to ride and janet can teach you how to walk, trot, canter and jump by yourself. She can teach you how to ride any of the horses if they are laid back gentle or easy going. The price of the rides are great and the full days are real good because you can ride one of your favorite horses then. It is absoloutly great there and you shouldnt listen to the bad comments or reviews even though the person has his / her own opinion they are very wrong. Janet has told me everthing i know. I dint know anything about riding until i started riding there. Janet has told me and my friend everything we know. When i arrive at the stables i always feel welcome by the people I know and we always have a good laugh. They are all so encourageing. It is my favorite place to be, i love it there.